[rt-users] Re: locking the keys up in your car. (RT lockup)

Lule George William glule at umu.ac.ug
Thu Mar 4 17:51:28 EST 2004

Thanks all for the effort. I based on the ideas from the mailing list
and sorted out the mess.
When I was doing my initial installation, I made a test user with
priviledges but forgot about him/her altogether and he remained
floating around in the d/base. I remembered him today but couldn't
recall the password, so what I did was to go to the sql d/base, update
it with the encrypted version of my password which I am sure of and
viola! I could log in with his ID!!!
Of course you know what I did the moment I saw the blessed admin
screeen!!
Thanks once again.