[rt-users] fastcgi & ticket seach redirect...

Cerion Armour-Brown cerion at terpsichore.ws
Fri Mar 5 12:59:17 EST 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 16:26, Jeff Minelli wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 17:28, Cerion Armour-Brown wrote:
> > no-one?
> > not even a flame saying read x... or the lists _again_?
> > pwetty pwease?!
>
> Does this
> http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-February/020391.html
> help you, you no good lazy bum? (was that a good flame? :)
Not bad, not bad, but you need practice... :)

... unfortunately, doesn't solve the problem...

Entering _any_ data (not just a digit) in the 'simple-search' box takes me to
"http://test.local/index.html?q=blah"
But no 'errors', as in 500's etc,  anywhere to be seen.
Nothing crashes either - if I press 'back', and refresh, apache2/fastcgi are
still up and running.

I have to admit, I'm kinda stumped - not having any log output, I don't know
how to go about debugging this...

Any hints/tips much appreciated! (yep, even flames!)
Cerion