[rt-users] FYI: Attempt to free unreferenced scalar

Calvin Leung cleung at crosspointchinese.com
Tue Mar 9 02:00:17 EST 2004

I was having some issue after upgrade to perl 5.8.3 in my Fedora Core 1
system.   I have read some previous email in the list  also mentioned
similar problem.

After some trial and error, the problem seems go away, so I post that in
case it may help with other folks.

The fix is the install DBI again.  My guess is some multi-thread related
issues on DBI (which mentioned in the install message) .  After install
DBI, I don't see the "attempt to free" message.

Thanks

-Calvin