[rt-users] Re: Changing FROM field with Sendmail and RT message

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Wed Mar 10 14:46:34 EST 2004

are you using sendmail or sendmailpipe?  I needed to switch to sendmail
pipe to keep the sender header from screwing up the appearance of emails
in Outlook.

I think the problem I was having was in the perl modules so it wasn't an
RT problem...basically sender was being set as the webserver user.

rick