[rt-users] 3.0.9 Continued performance issues

rt-users at chagres.net rt-users at chagres.net
Thu Mar 11 12:45:00 EST 2004

RT 3.0.9
Perl 5.8.3
Apache 1.3.29
mod_perl1
MySQL 4.0.15

Total number of tickets, 130
Total number of users, 15

The SQL database was test loaded with 67 million
rows and had several complicated join/select statments
against it, with the returning row count exceeding 50,000
rows.  total time was less than 30 seconds.

smaller queries all return in less than 1 sec.

so I don't think this is a db server issue.

Problem:

It can take 5 to 20 seconds for a ticket to be displayed.

Users find the slugish response to be reason not to use the
system.

Tickets with a long thread of replys take much longer to
come up.

I'd like to get some solid replys instead of "Go Read teh FAQ",
which I've done with no improvement to the system.  There are no
images being served, yada yada.....

john brown