[rt-users] (no subject)

Aaron Hicks aaron.hicks at intertrade.com
Wed Mar 17 18:51:41 EST 2004

  I just upgraded to 3.0.9 from 3.0.4 and boy is it faster.  I also
upgraded from mysql 3 to mysql 4 so maybe this had a little to do with
the speed up.

  Now when I connect via opera to the web interface if I click on Home
once I'm in it takes me right back to the login page.  This only happens
on opera and did not happen when I was running 3.0.4.  I have tried this
on both my Linux desktop and windows desktop systems.  With IE or Galeon
if I click on Home go to my RT Home page and remain logged in.  I'm just
wondering if I need to change something in my preferences for opera to
stop this.

The system I'm running RT on is a VA Linux system with the following
software:
Redhat 9 with all the updates
Perl 3.8.0 from the redhat rpm
Apache 2 from the redhat rpm
mod_perl2 from the redhat rpm
mysql 4.0.18 from the mysql.org rpm
All dependencies checked out.

Any ways Thanks to Jesse and all at bestpractical for this great
ticketing tool.

--
Aaron Hicks <aaron.hicks at intertrade.com>
Intertrade Technologies