[rt-users] timeline for RTWin with inbound mail support?

Paula McGraw pmcgraw at aamc.org
Mon Mar 22 10:57:57 EST 2004

Been testing the win32 port and need to make a decision about whether to
wait for a release with inbound mail or dedicate time/resources for unix
production build.

Realize that I'm fortunate to even have a choice so it's not my intent
to have this read as being ungrateful or making demands.  If it'll be
1-3 months we'll likely to go with a win32 rollout and add mail feature
later.  More than 3 months - we'll go with unix.