[rt-users] Attachment problems

Curt Driscoll cdriscoll at cfutilities.com
Wed Mar 24 13:26:40 EST 2004

Hi,

  I posted a little while back about not being able to open any
attachments in RT.  If a user sends an email to the RT system with a
file attachment (typically .doc format), it appears in the ticket but I
get a permissions error when trying to open it.  I had been running RT
3.0.8 and Perl 5.8.0, but someone recommended I upgrade to latest
version of RT (3.0.9) and Perl (5.8.3).  This however did not fix my
problem and I am out of ideas.  If anyone could provide any information
on where I might start looking I would appreciate it.

--

Thanks,

Curt