[rt-users] Attachments issue - PHP4?

Jonathan Kelly j.kelly at julien.ca
Thu Mar 25 09:38:30 EST 2004

Hello,

    I did a bunch of perhaps unwise upgrades on my RT3 server and am experiencing two problems :

- Clicking on attachements spits out plain text (GIF89a?䁷1!?...and so on). Saving the file as, say, a GIF will not allow me to view it.
- Typing the ticket number in the upper-right search box brings a "The document has moved here." message from Apache.

I know from scouring the mailing list archives that upgrading to Perl 5.8.3 and RT 3.09 usually solves all attachment problems, but that's just it. I have those versions installed. My other suspcion is that upgrading to PHP4 might be the culprit.

My system :

Debian 3.0 with kernel 2.4.23
Apache/1.3.29 (Debian GNU/Linux)
Perl v5.8.3