[rt-users] More performance issues with 3.0.9

Paulo Matos pjsm at fct.unl.pt
Sat Mar 27 02:49:43 EST 2004

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Derek Suzuki wrote:

> 	At this point I'm running out of ideas.  Does anyone have any
> suggestions as to where I should be looking?

Not using your version, so I can't help you with that, see:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/InnoDB_news-4.0.18.html

A strange fact I noticed, looking at README on rt-3.0.8 package:

"Mysql 3.23.46 or newer with support for InnoDB is currently deprecated
and will be officially desupported in a future release."

this disappears on rt-3.0.9, however the 'schema.mysql' still creates
tables as 'TYPE=InnoDB', why?

--
	Paulo Matos