[rt-users] RT3 SelfService - Adding New Input and Custom Field

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Sun Mar 28 18:34:02 EST 2004

Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone has changed the SelfService Create.html file to something like:

1)  Have the "Priority" box be available for users to enter the importance of the ticket.  Also make it required value to create the ticket via SelfService.

2) Lastly, a selective custom field that you have created for the user to enter/select.  So far with the custom field I've created, I can see them only if I am privileged user.

Thanks for any help you can give.

-Jonathan