[rt-users] Creation/Location of *Local.pm files

Tyler Hepworth TylerH at natr.com
Mon Mar 29 11:12:04 EST 2004

I want to modify the GetCurrentUser sub in EmailParser.pm.  I copied just
that sub to a file called EmailParser_Local.pm and placed it in the same
directory as EmailParser.pm.  I then ran scenarios that should call the
modifications that I made, but EmailParser_Local is not even being touched
by the program.  Have I done this correctly?  If so, what are some things I
can look at to determine why it is not working?  If not, what are the
correct steps to making site modifications?

Thanks,

Tyler Hepworth