[rt-users] Best way to get ticket content into resolved ticket

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Tue Mar 30 21:36:45 EST 2004

Dear list,

I'm struggling to prevent this when resolving ticket, I have written a line of
comments then will close ticket.  What always happens is, in the email sent to
the requestor, who is unpriviledged:

This transaction appears to have no content

This happens when scrip tries to

{$Transaction->Content()}

I read on the list, but this was RT2, no mention yet for RT3 that
"{$Transaction->Content()}" was not available at Ticket Resolution time.

Is that true?  If so how is it possible to send the contents of a ticket into
the resolution to send to the requestor?

I have checked permissions, Unpriviledged and Priviledged both have right to
ShowTicketComments .

Anyone see the mistake or have a suggestion how to proceed?

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org
+ http://www.dmdennis.com