[rt-users] RT 3.0.9 And Statistics 3 web interface problem

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Mar 31 08:14:52 EST 2004

Off the top of my head:
1) You should have put the Statistics files into /opt/rt3/local, not /opt/rt3/share.  I don't really think that's causing this problem, but....
2) Hmm.  Not sure how to straighten that one out, it seems to be saying that the file you're trying to install is already installed from an rpm of the same name?   (It's early and I haven't had much caffeine yet, but that's how I read it).

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com