[rt-users] No attachement in Reply to some users

Paul Barmaksezian Paul.Barmaksezian at Overture.com
Wed Mar 31 11:06:09 EST 2004

We're seeing a bit of an issue here.  At certain times (I can't figure out when this happens), RT will not send an attachment when we reply to a ticket via the web interface.

We go to the ticket, hit Reply, put our message and add a file via the Browse button.  We submit the reply and it gets sent to the users, but the attachment does not go through.  It also does not get put into the ticket history.  The history, however, shows the file name in the transaction as "Subject: filename.xls".  Why would it be put as a Subject?  No clue.  But the file itself is no where to be downloaded.

Is there an issue here?

Paul