Subject: [rt-users] Reopening 'resolved' ticket

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Wed Mar 31 14:39:21 EST 2004

************
Currently, this would result in a comment going into the ticket, but we
would
never see the comment, because the ticket was closed and remained closed.

We want to be able to accommodate this, and have the queue reopen the
ticket
that we previously resolved, if the customer replies to the closed-ticket
mail.

AFAIK email to a resolved ticket reopens the ticket by default in RT, and
where the post-resolved email goes depends on your scrips. Our RT is stock
- if the requestor replies to a resolved ticket, ticket is reopened, email
goes to requestor, admincc, watchers. Have you modified scrips that prevent
this?

Joe Micciche