[rt-users] exporting Statistics3 graphics

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Tue May 4 20:22:05 EDT 2004

Dear List,

Statistics is pretty cool, but not everyone has the time to drill down
into the specific graphs.  What I'd like to do is write a front-end
page that called via url string a particular graph.

Not sure how to perform that -- the url just shows something like
http://myserver.com/Statistics/CallsQueueDay/index.html .

How would I then pass the rest of the variables so that it would be able to see
the graph for say 10 days' worth in the Main queue with weekends checked?

Thanks ... I am pretty programmer illiterate when it comes to RT, not for
lack of trying but more for lack of skill with Mason / Perl.

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org
+ http://www.dmdennis.com