[rt-users] Queue length in templates

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Thu May 6 10:16:50 EDT 2004

		Hello, Simon.
This template part can help.

{
# This is template part that return number of tickets
# with status 'open' or 'new'
# in queue which current ticket belong to.

	my $tickets = RT::Tickets->new( $RT::SystemUser );
	$tickets->Limit( FIELD => 'queue', VALUE => $Ticket->Queue );
	$tickets->Limit( FIELD => 'Status', VALUE => 'open' );
	$tickets->Limit( FIELD => 'Status', VALUE => 'new' );
	return $tickets->Count();
}

Please report back on success or error I didn't test it.
			Best regards. Ruslan.