[rt-users] Active Directory/LDAP Auth

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Tue May 11 10:47:35 EDT 2004

		Allohha. LDAP guys.

This topic is FAQ now, isn't it?

May be someone finally share 'step-by-step' instructions, configs and
so-so with other on wiki.
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Plugins
Has broken link to overlay and link to ML archive is broken too.

AuthLDAP good page for it IMHO.

Please, don't place links on .pm files, better copy&paste it.

			Best regards. Ruslan.