[rt-users] choosing template on the fly

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Tue May 11 11:27:24 EDT 2004

Sorry I mean the RTFM package....
Do somebody know in which version of RT it is integrated and if the updates in RTFM are also in RT?
And is there a possibility to use RTFM as a documentation system? I saw somewhere that there were also pictures inside.
And is it possible to set it that on update of an article (like scrip actions) somebody gets informed that there are news in this doc?
What about public access to articles?
I will also test it by myself when I have time and in case program some thing additional if possible...

Thanks

Samuel