[rt-users] Changing the "Example.com" header

Paul Suela pds at skyinet.net
Wed May 12 04:26:00 EDT 2004

Erik,

I'm using rt 3.0.10 via debian testing (sarge)... according to the docs
i  read... there are options not explicitly listed in the
RT_SiteConfig.pm... in my experience the
Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs , undef); option was not in there also
but i manually added it in.

its said in the /usr/share/doc/request-tracker3/INSTALL.Debian.gz file
that....

"Note that the default settings in RT_config.pm are used for any options
you do put into RT_SiteConfig.pm. You should *NEVER* edit the
RT_Config.pm file directly; always use the RT_SiteConfig.pm..... I
recommend that you read /etc/request-tracker3/RT_Config.pm thoroughly
and copy/edit the extra bits you think you need into the
RT_SiteConfig.pm file"

in this case the extra bits that applies to you should probably be the
($rtname) parameter.

hope this helps.