[rt-users] Installation question: "Could not load a valid user"

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sat May 15 17:58:35 EDT 2004

You either have to give 'Everyone' create ticket access on that queue, or
send from an email address registered with privs.

--On Saturday, May 15, 2004 17:57 -0400 Josh Marcus <josh at babel.serve.com>

--
Undocumented Features quote of the moment...
"It's not the one bullet with your name on it that you