[rt-users] Package permissions

Peter Jamriško peter.jamrisko at advantel.cz
Mon May 17 07:53:19 EDT 2004

If you unpack 3.0.9 or 3.0.8. or 3.0.6 version of RT, you will see no x
flag in any file under /sbin directory. Only in rt 3.0.10 there are
files in /sbin directory with x flag already set. May be ./configure
script does just reverse change of x flag and not change from "non-x" to
"x". It means that if I run ./configure, it will only change x flag for
files "rt-setup-database" and "rt-test-dependencies" from "x" to
"non-x". Size and file names of all the files under /sbin will be the
same as befor "./configure".

Is there anybody who can just unpack rt-3.0.10 and run ./configure  and
then try to check file permission on "/sbin/rt-test-dependencies" fiel,
if it has "x" flag?

Thanks.
Peter