[rt-users] Re: SelfService Login Not Working

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Tue May 18 04:47:50 EDT 2004

It was discussed here too many times.

Passwordless accounts are imposible.
Also RT does more on user creating, it fills password with string which
never match any password.
I don't recall that someone post extension which generate password for
new account and send it to user.

There is incomplete password reminder in RT which should regenerate
password and send it to user.

So you have setup some code which do dirty work around user's passwords.

			Ruslan.

PS. I think someone already solved this problems and have thier accounts
created with password notifications.