[rt-users] Re: RT

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu May 20 13:42:44 EDT 2004

Maurício,

Most of what you need is in Dirk's documentation, but briefly:

- I followed Dirk's installation instructions

- I created a template CustomFieldExtractor with this line:

Topic|X-QCF-Topic|.*||q|

My custom field is called "Topic".

- Then I created a scrip called ExtractCustomFields:

On Create Extract Custom Field Values with template CustomFieldExtractor

- Email sent to the queue must include a header line like:

where <TopicValue> is one of the valid values for the Topic Custom Field.

Good Luck,
Steve