[rt-users] Problems with debian

Stefan Fischer stefan at van-boxmer.de
Mon May 24 03:34:44 EDT 2004

The unstable package is broken, something has changed in the new perl
5.8.4-2 package. After downgrading several other packages to, it works
for me. Here is a list of these packages:

apache-common_1.3.29.0.2-4_i386.deb
apache-perl_1.3.29.0.2-4_i386.deb
libapache-dbi-perl_0.92-0.1_all.deb
libapache-mod-perl_1.29.0.2-4_i386.deb
libapache-request-perl_1.1-0.1_i386.deb
libapache-session-perl_1.54-2_all.deb
libcache-cache-perl_1.02-2_all.deb
libclass-returnvalue-perl_0.40-1_all.deb
libdbd-pg-perl_1.32-1_i386.deb
libdbi-perl_1.41-1_i386.deb
libdbix-searchbuilder-perl_0.97-2_all.deb
libexception-class-perl_1.16-1_all.deb
libfreezethaw-perl_0.43-2_all.deb
libhtml-mason-perl_1.26-1_all.deb
libhtml-parser-perl_3.36-1_i386.deb
liblocale-maketext-fuzzy-perl_0.02-1_all.deb
liblocale-maketext-lexicon-perl_0.38-1_all.deb
liblog-dispatch-perl_2.07-1_all.deb
libmailtools-perl_1.62-1_all.deb
libmime-perl_5.411-3_all.deb
libmldbm-perl_2.01-1_all.deb
libparams-validate-perl_0.69-1_i386.deb
libperl5.8_5.8.3-3_i386.deb
libregexp-common-perl_2.113-1_all.deb
libterm-readkey-perl_2.21-1.3_i386.deb
libtest-inline-perl_0.15-1_all.deb
libtext-autoformat-perl_1.12-2_all.deb
libtext-quoted-perl_1.5-1_all.deb
libtext-template-perl_1.42-3_all.deb
libtext-wrapper-perl_1.000-2_all.deb
libtime-modules-perl_2003.1126-1_all.deb
perl-base_5.8.3-3_i386.deb
perl-modules_5.8.3-3_all.deb
perl_5.8.3-3_i386.deb

Greetings,