[rt-users] Perl requirement for RT 3.0.11

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Thu May 27 13:08:34 EDT 2004

Hello All,

With RT 3.0.11 release, would be it best that I also upgrade perl 5.8.3 to 5.8.4 or just leave it alone?   I'm tilting toward leaving it along since it was a lot of trouble for me to upgrade from 5.8.0 with Redhat.

-Jonathan

This electronic mail message contains information belonging to PaymentOne, which may be confidential and/or legal privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronically mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please immediately notify us by electronic mail and delete this message.