[rt-users] Duplicate mailings (RT 3.2.2)

Jaime Kikpole jkikpole at cairodurham.org
Wed Nov 3 16:59:33 EST 2004

     I've noticed that I receive several messages when someone replies to a
ticket that I own.  In 2.0.15 this did not occur.  Can anyone see the
problem?  My scrips are as follows:

On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank

On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template CD Autoreply

On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction

On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence

On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence

On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence

On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment

On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template Correspondence

On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction

     My account is listed in AdminCC: under the queue.  One of the two
messages appears to be formatted by template Admin Comment while the
other appears to be the template Correspondence.

     Does RT no longer look for duplicate recipients or did I misconfigure
something?

                                                       Thanks in advance,
                                                       Jaime

--