[rt-users] Re: FETCHM~1: MDA returned nonzero status 127

indika at hsenid.lk indika at hsenid.lk
Fri Nov 5 04:37:06 EST 2004

Hi all,

This is the complete error message I'm getting when I run rt-mailgate,

FETCHM~1: 6.2.5 querying alf.hsenid.lk (protocol POP3) at Fri Nov
04: poll started
FETCHM~1: POP3< +OK <19442.1099647287 at alf.hsenid.lk>
FETCHM~1: POP3> CAPA
FETCHM~1: POP3< -ERR authorization first
FETCHM~1: authorization first
FETCHM~1: Repoll immediately on general at alf.hsenid.lk
FETCHM~1: POP3< +OK <19443.1099647287 at alf.hsenid.lk>
FETCHM~1: POP3> USER general
FETCHM~1: POP3< +OK
FETCHM~1: POP3> PASS *
FETCHM~1: POP3< +OK
FETCHM~1: POP3> STAT
FETCHM~1: POP3< +OK 2 1626
FETCHM~1: POP3> LAST
FETCHM~1: POP3< +OK 0
2 messages for general at alf.hsenid.lk (1626 octets).
FETCHM~1: POP3> LIST 1
FETCHM~1: POP3< +OK 1 817
FETCHM~1: POP3> TOP 1 99999999
FETCHM~1: POP3< +OK
reading message general at alf.hsenid.lk:1 of 2 (817 octets)
#***FETCHM~1: MDA returned nonzero status 127
not flushed

Please help me in resolving this if you have any idea.