[rt-users] [wiki] TransactionBatch stage

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Fri Nov 5 09:08:16 EST 2004

Christian Hammers wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 08:37:40PM +0300, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
>
>>If you are happy user of 3.2.2 or higher then you want to read this
>>small description and example how to create smart templates that send
>>one mail for group of transactions:
>
> Wonderful, if this means just one mail for everything I change while
> doing one comment (e.g. status-, prio- and ownerchange) then it's
> one of my most anticipated features!
Yes, exactly.

Only one thing you have to do. You should write complex template that
scans "batch" and drops in accurate descriptions. It's easy task, but
nobody have done it yet. Only that example in article.

If you're going to write some template then please share it with other
users. And feel free to ask for help :)