[rt-users] Configuring limited access for customers

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Mon Nov 8 08:00:07 EST 2004

Hello

I have problems configuring the SelfService frontend for a customer of
us that should only be able to see the ticket history *excluding* our
internal comments and report new problems via web.

The user has been created as "may login" but not with "has rights", is
now able to login but does not see any tickets nor any queue in the
selectbox when trying to create a new ticket.

I gave one of our queues the following rights below
 Configuration -> Queue -> Group Rights -> Unprivileged Users:
	CreateTicket
	ModifyTicket
	OwnTicket
	ReplyToTicket
	SeeQueue
	ShowTicket
	StealTicket
	TakeTicket
There are no further rights for unprvi'd users in "Global -> Group Rights".

What's missing? Any RTFM pointer is appreciated, too.

thanks,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller