[rt-users] anyone able to get RT installed on a RH machine?

Paul Grondahl paul_grondahl at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 12:05:17 EST 2004

i just installed rt on RHEL3, it was relatively painless. i installed
perl from source and the perl modules via the rt-test-dependencies
script. the only caveat is Apache::Test which you either have to build
as a non-root user or you must have world writeable permission to the
cpan directory (including the parent dir)

as for apache, i used the latest 1.3.x and mod_perl - also from source.

paul