[rt-users] Moving from rt2 to rt3, and switching databases..

Rolf Brusletto rolfb at aspsys.com
Thu Nov 11 11:55:53 EST 2004

Thanks Ruslan, I actually had just found it in the RT3 README. At any
rate, had a good conversion from postgres to mysql, about 5500 tickets,
all imported perfectly. This is also using a test bed of FC3  w/
Apache2, mod_perl2 and Perl 5.8.5, and MySql 4.1. This wasn't a
production move, but did use full production data. Does anybody have an
Apache2/mod_perl2 setup with any good results, or is it still suggested
to use apache 1.3.x?

Redgards,

Rolf