[rt-users] RT and Fedora Core 2/3, Apache2, Postfix, PosgreSQL?

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Sun Nov 14 12:22:33 EST 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 15:50, Steve Wampler wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  I'm actually more concerned about
> the RT upgrade - will my old 3.0.4 tables work with
> the newer RT versions?  Or do I need to move 3.0.4
> over the newer server so that RT can upgrade itself?

Look at section 5b of the README file for the database
schema upgrade procedures for different versions (oddly
enough, I don't think this is mentioned in the UPGRADE
file).  You shouldn't need any of the old code, but you
should do those steps before anything else with the old
database.

---
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com