[rt-users] Simple Search in SelfService - Location of the Display.html URL?

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Thu Nov 25 11:18:17 EST 2004

Hello

I managed to enable the SimpleSearch (upper right corner box) for my
Customers by copying parts of index.html to SelfService/index.html.

If works so far as that I can see a proper result list. Sadly the URLs
all show "/rt/Ticket/Display.html?.." instead of
"/rt/SelfService/Ticket/Display.html?.." and if the customer clicks on
them the view resets to "/index.html" as it's an invalid URL for a
customer (at least I guess so).

Which page is responsible for generating the URL string? I cannot find
it...

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller