[rt-users] AW: Deleting 'spam' tickets (Andy Moran)

Andreas Wahlfeldt awahlfeldt at subshell.com
Fri Nov 26 05:31:55 EST 2004

hi andy,

what you are going to do is EXTREMLY dangerous to the integrety of your
rt-db and as far as i know not supported in any way.
the recomended way to do this, would probably be to upgrade to rt3 and then
use rtx-shredder (http://search.cpan.org/~ruz/RTx-Shredder).

if you want/have to stay with rt2, there is a script that is supposed to do
what you need.

notice:
I'VE NEVER USED IT.
IT MIGHT BREAK YOUR DB.
IT MIGHT BREAK YOUR INSTALLATION FOR ANY FURTHER UPDATES.

you've been warned.

if (unsensibly enough) still being interested take a look here:

http://marc.free.net.ph/mbox/20031215.123203.713ec3e1.txt

but don't ever come and blame me.

good luck

cu