[rt-users] Issues with RT3.2.2 on MacOSX and Oracle

Matthew Watson matthew.watson at staff.netspace.net.au
Tue Nov 30 03:32:27 EST 2004

FYI,

 I finally solved this issue. It turned up on a AMD64 I was testing as
well, issue turned out to be DBD::Oracle 1.16, once I dropped back to
1.15 everything

worked fine.  Haven't looked into what the actual problem is yet, but if
anyone else is having this issue.. that's what it may be.

Regards,
Matt.