[rt-users] FreedBSD 4.10 and RT 3-3.0.9

Ron Tyro ron.tyro at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 30 10:32:55 EST 2004

Dell GX260
FreeBSD 4.10
Apache 1.3.29

I did the default install of RT on FreeBSD.  I ran the testdeps and it
came back with everything is up-to-date.  I modified the httpd.conf file
as per instructions.

I'm getting errors in my httpd-error.log:

"Can't locate RT/mason.pm in ...all the paths.  "

I did a locate and find on mason.pm, but it does not exist.  The next
error in the httpd-error.log file is:

"Undefined subroutine &RT::mason::handler called".  Probably because the
mason.pm does not exist.

I noticed a thread started on this problem, but not sure if it has been
resolved, and another on Apache2 which I don't think applies to my
install since I'm not using Apache2.

Any suggestions are/would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Ron
--
Scotiabank Information Commmons, University of Toronto