[rt-users] help

Dnshosting.it m.mangione at dnshosting.it
Mon Oct 4 14:08:28 EDT 2004

done my /etc/aliases now are like this but dont work i try to send email to
rt at rt2.dnshosting.it no error return via email but no ticket are created...
:(

abuse:          root
rt: "|/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond --url
http://rt2.dnshosting.it/"
rt-comment: "|/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action comment --url
http://rt2.dnshosting.it/"