[rt-users] implementing an almost realtime status box

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Thu Oct 7 10:16:38 EDT 2004

1) You should use multiple fields to order, one field is not enough.
Example: user resolve ticket and add comment: two transactons has same
value of 'Created' in most cases cause datetime field doesn't store
subseconds.

2) it's save to do
while( my $transaction = $Transactions->Next ) {
}
instead of if($transaction) { do {} ...

3) Transaction inherit rights from its Ticket mostly then you can do
$Transaction->CurrentUserHasRight('Right') check.

4) Check rights before callback it would be faster.

5) that's all what I see

			Best regards. Ruslan.