[rt-users] httpd.conf setup

Scott T. Hildreth shildreth at allantgroup.com
Thu Oct 7 13:37:25 EDT 2004

First off I'm not sure what you are asking, but if you go to this url,

http://gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/

and do a search on FastCGI, there are lots of posts that come up.
I'm sorry I don't use FastCGI, although I was thinking of trying
it with Apache2, so I can't help much.  The README from the dist
directory explains how to setup FastCGI.