[rt-users] Support people without web access to RT

Adam Arlett Adam.Arlett at tigerbrands.com
Tue Oct 19 07:49:12 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Is it possible to run a help desk where the people that get assigned tickets
and deal with the requests via email via RT?

I am thinking to have a central person that assigns tickets and acts as an
approval for every ticket created, closing the ticket for the support
person. I am also thinking a scrip that parses the subject of the email from
the support person looking for a keyword like request-solved or similar.

How does this sound? Has anyone done similar, if so scrip examples would be
helpful.

Many thanks,

Adam Arlett