[rt-users] Install problem

Peter Landy peter.landy at utlsc.net
Wed Oct 20 20:57:27 EDT 2004

I have installed the latest RT package on a fedora 1 system. The
installation went fine until trying to access the web site when I get the
message:

You're almost there!

You haven't yet configured your webserver to run RT. You appear to have
installed RT's web interface correctly, but haven't yet configured your web
server to "run" the RT server which powers the web interface. The next step
is to edit your webserver's configuration file to instruct it to use RT's
mod_perl, fastcgi or speedycgi handler. If you need commercial support,
please contact us at sales at bestpractical.com.

Can anyone though light on this as I so far have not been able to resolve
the issue.

Regards

Peter Landy