[rt-users] Message body not shown because it is too large or is not plain text

Tim Pritlove tim at ccc.de
Tue Oct 26 19:10:33 EDT 2004

Hi all,

i just pasted a big chat transcript as a comment in one of my tickets
and it shows up as:

    "Message body not shown because it is too large or is not plain text.
     You can access it with the Download button on the right."

Well, it's an english chat transcript so I don't know why it could be
considered "not plain text". So I guess its just "too large".

I would prefer to have that piece shown inline. How can I configure RT
to raise the limit on what RT thinks is "large"?

Thanks for any help

Greetings
Tim
------
Tim Pritlove, Discordian Evangelist
<mailto:tim at ccc.de> <http://tim.geekheim.de/>
<aim:timpritlove> <jabber:tim at jabber.berlin.ccc.de>
Project Blinkenlights <http://www.blinkenlights.de/>
------
"We have Ph.D.s here who know the stuff cold, and we don't
believe it's possible to protect digital content" -- Steve Jobs