[rt-users] "Unsatisfied dependency chain"?

Jaime Kikpole jkikpole at cairodurham.org
Wed Sep 1 07:37:08 EDT 2004

	This is strange, but it does *seem* to have been the problem....  I
don't know why RT worked before and then stopped working, but an
apachectl restart gave a bunch of mod_perl errors which I managed to
trace back to Cache::Simple::TimedExpiry not being installed.  I used
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Cache::Simple::TimedExpiry' and then apachectl
restart and then RT appeared to work correctly again.

	*Phew!*  Makes me realize just how valuable RT is, now that I faced
the fear of working without it.  Thanks for the help, Jesse!  Without
tinkering with CPAN and installing modules, I never would have figured
out the above.

								Jaime