[rt-users] spam help

Anne Ramey anner at blast.com
Wed Sep 1 12:23:33 EDT 2004

I can't get the spam to stop coming to my lists.  I have
amavis-new/spamassassin tagging the messages with a spam header and
***SPAM***, and I have a /etc/procmailrc file that says:

LOGFILE=/var/adm/procmail.log
MAILDIR=$HOME

:0:
caughtspam

But I still get my spam messages delivered to the queue.  I know I'm
delivering to mailboxes using procmail, but with the aliases to the
rt-mailgate, I'm quite sure my rt messages aren't delivered the same
way.  Is there a way to filter out the spams, but still keep them in a
file somewhere?

Thanks

Anne