[rt-users] Queues disappear after turning on WebExternalAuth

Lee, Kevin kdlee at qualcomm.com
Fri Sep 3 14:41:00 EDT 2004

I've installed and configured rt 3.2.1 on CentOS 3.1 with apache2,
Postgres and mod_perl.  When I initially log in as root, I see the
General queue.  I add another new queue named foo.  Everything looks
fine.  I log out and stop my apache server.

Then I turn on WebExternalAuth and restart my apache server.  My ldap
authentication is working fine.  But when I log into RT, I don't see any
queues.  The pull down box for the new ticket button is empty.  I go to
the queues area in the left hand side and it does not show any of my
queues.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks!

Kevin Lee