[rt-users] Re: RT 3.2.1 installation on Fedora Core 2

Jean-Michel Barbet Jean-Michel.Barbet at subatech.in2p3.fr
Mon Sep 6 04:20:29 EDT 2004

Bruce Timberlake wrote:
>>Still I get problems getting DBD::mysql to install:
>

> I always install this one by hand, so I can set the libs and MySQL
> user/password correctly:

Hi Bruce,

Thanks to you and to Anders Hansen-Ovre for your answers.
Installing the DBD-mysql by hand solves my problem and all
dependencies are now satisfied. It is great that the "fixdeps"
procedure exists (thanks for that) but I wonder why it failed
on this module. May be it just does'nt know what to use as
"testuser" and "testpassword".

OK, I can start playing with RT now.

Thanks again.

Jean-Michel.

Jean-michel BARBET                    | Tel: +33 (0)2 51 85 84 86
Laboratoire SUBATECH Nantes France    | Fax: +33 (0)2 51 85 84 79
CNRS-IN2P3/Ecole des Mines/Universite | E-Mail: barbet at subatech.in2p3.fr