[rt-users] Postgres "invalid input syntax for integer" errors

Susan McConnell susanm at jbpc.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 10:49:49 EDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:43:34 -0400
Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> And what are you doing to cause that? It _looks_ familiar. And a bit
> like something I was pretty sure we'd fixed. Perhaps it's time for
> 3.2.2.

Unfortunately I can't say. This is on a new test system, and a few test
users are trying RT out. I saw this when I examined the logs (in response
to one test user complaining that RT had mailed him multiple times about
one call for no apparent reason). I can keep an eye on the log while
continuing testing and supply more information as I find it.