[rt-users] Keeping users invisible to each other

Jon Krause data2 at cablespeed.com
Wed Sep 15 12:49:22 EDT 2004

MessageJoe wrote:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
To experienced RT users .....
I am attempting to use RT/RTFM 3.0.10 in  a customer support environment,
where it is important that no one user has visibility to anyone else who is
also a user.  For example, with my current configuration, it seems that any
user after logging in can select configuration, users, can see the entire
list of users, then even view their email/phone etc. under preference.
My only rights granted to the group "customers" is to allow them access to
certain queues and classes of FAQ.  How can I prevent them from seeing any
information about other users?

 I would appreciate some guidance here.
Thanks,
Joe.